Purchase Order Analyst/E-Commerce/Contract Work/San Bruno (California) - We are currently hiring for our client which is one of the largest e-commerce retail firms located in the US.
Designation: P.O Analyst
No. of Positions Available: 1
Compensation type: W2
Compensation rate: Up to $24/hour
San Bruno, CA 94066
Duration: 11+ months contract
Minimum qualifications: College graduate.
• Strong excel sheets needed (pivot tables, tracking, macros)
• PO management experience
• Strong attention to detail a MUST.
• Finance background a plus.
• Manage process for ordering goods and ensure all products are properly entered into systems
• Maintain accurate records
• Ability to think creatively and trouble shoot any issues/roadblocks in the process
• Ability to communicate with vendors to ensure information accuracy
• Advanced Excel skills are a must
• System Savvy
• Be able to summarize quantitative information quickly
• Must be comfortable presenting to large groups
• Comfortable with significant work volumes
• Agile Self-Starter.
• Accountable to adhere to accuracy, timelines and deliverable goals.
• Detail oriented.
• Expected Overtime per month: 0
• Working Hours: 8:30 - 5:30
• Hours per Day: 8
• Hours per Week: 40
• Full Time
Note: Do not apply if you are already getting more than $24/hour.
In the United States, it is now the third-largest Internet retailer after Amazon and Apple, according to a ranking compiled by JPMorgan Chase. E-commerce sales grew from $1.6 billion in fiscal year 2005 to ~$10 billion in fiscal year 2014.
From humble beginnings as a small discount retailer, it has opened thousands of stores in the U.S. and expanded internationally. Through innovation, they creating a seamless experience to let customers shop anytime and anywhere online, through mobile devices and in stores. They are creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the globe. It operates over 11,500 retail units under 65 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. They employ 2.2 million associates around the world — 1.4 million in the U.S. alone.
What We Do
Zenith Talent specializes in staffing professional positions in Information Technology, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR and Operations. We have the knowledge and skills to supply candidates that fit perfectly in your organization. As a minority owned company, we understand the benefits of a diverse workforce, which is why we have built strong alliances with many diverse organizations, directly linking their members to opportunities within your organization.
Zenith Talent Corporation
Jobs in San Bruno > Accounting - Finance in San Bruno > Purchase Order Analyst/E-Commerce/Contract Work/San Bruno (California)